The Racyics® ABX Generator IP is a body bias voltage generator for the Racyics® ABX Platform for GLOBALFOUNDRIES 22FDX® technology. It contains a closed loop body bias regulation loop to generate N-well and P-well bias voltages for adaptive compensation of process, voltage and temperature (PVT) variations during device operation.
- Integrated adaptive body bias control loop
- Charge pumps for N-Well and P-Well voltages, operated from IO supply voltage level, reverse bias capability
- Integrated PVT monitors
- Independent regulation of NMOS and PMOS performance
- Operation from typically 10 MHz reference clock, optionally use of Racyics ULP 10 MHz Clock Generator to run from clocks down to 32 kHz.
- Supports forward (FBB) and reverse body bias (RBB)
- Available in multiple charge pump drive strengths supporting a wide range of active chip areas
- Delivered as hardmacro for seamless integration
- Power consumption <10 µW
- Verilog simulation models
- .lib/.db timing and power models
- .lef layout abstract views
- Milkyway database
- GDSII layout
- LVS netlist