The Silicon chip supports BT EDR 1Mbps, 2Mbps, 3Mbps support combines the features and functions needed for all BT Audio solutions. It supports standards and industrial alliance specifications including BLE Mesh, Zigbee, RF4CE, HomeKit, 6LoWPAN, Thread, ANT standard.
The chip integrates strong 32-bit MCU, with DSP FPU and supports 128K sram with 512K - 4MB flash encryption.
It has 16bit/ 16 Khz ADC/DAC with embedded codec, and Audip processing algorithms such as - Noise suppression, Echo cancellation and equalisation features.
It has SPI, USB 2.0, I2C, UART, I2S interface with 32 GPIOs.
This is available as the white label chip or any custom modification as per your requirement.
- 32bit MCU up to 120MHz
- – Andes D10 ( > Cortex-M4) with DSP/FPU
- – 128K SRAM (with sectioned retention)
- – 512KB ~ 4MB Flash with Flash encryption
- BOM saving
- – Minimal external components
- – Embedded RF match circuit
- – 1.9 ~ 4.3V
- – Embedded LDO, DC-DC
- – ADC for battery monitoring
- – Internal Charger
- – RF Sensitivity: -99dBm @ BLE; -105dBm @
- 802.15.4; -94dBm @ EDR 2Mbps
- – Power @ 3V: TX < 4.0mA @0dBm; RX <
- – Sleep with SRAM: < 1uA
- – Sleep with external wakeup: 0.4uA
- – Max RF power: 10dBm (GFSK)
- Available as White label chip
- Any customisation - as design service to meet your customer spec
- Development tools include
- EVB / EVK for testing including reference design and SDK for customers to perform evaluation, quick application prototyping and firmware development
- Certification support
- User documents
- BT AUdio solutions
- Ear Phone
- Cell Phone