The Buck DC-DC converter IP core has been optimized for embedded applications (e.g. microprocessors, ASICs, SOCs and FPGAs). The Buck DC-DC converter IP core includes a bandgap reference, interface, ESD, temperature sensor, and soft-start/stop functions for a self-contained voltage regulator.
- Input Power Supply: 2.3 V to 3.6 V
- Output Voltage: 1.1 to 1.3 V (programmable)
- Maximum Load Current: 400 mA
- Contact Vendor for Product Brief
- Adds value to your microchip with embedded power management
- Fewer components and smaller board area
- Improved reliability
- Reduced inventory and reduced BOM management overhead
- Longer battery life (save power through integration)
- Low risk for customer product/program with a silicon proven Buck DC-DC converter IP core.
- Spice Netlist and/or Cadence Schematic
- IP Datasheet, User’s Guide, and Test Plan
- Behavioral Model