The Integre IP-CamLink is an end to end frame grabber solution for Camera Link processing of image data and image enables that are deserialized from Channel Link interfaces.
- Inclusive of all Camera Link defined camera configurations including the proposed 80 bit extensions which utilize one to three Channel Link or equivalent devices.
- Supports single camera or two independent base cameras for multi-view or 3D stereo applications.
- Fully synchronous pipeline architecture supports high speed implementation in low cost logic devices.
- Dynamic reconfiguration of the processing chain via register interface in addition to a user selected default setup.
- Data resynchronization of the three Channel Link interface inputs for coherent pixel data presentation at the output.
- Output image data presented on an eight byte memory mapped pixel interface as depicted in the Camera Link specification.
- Camera image enables are carried through to the output with an added data valid qualifier for the streaming synchronous output.
- Input link status and link data resynchronization status outputs available for increased visibility and enhanced debug capabilities.
- The core is delivered as encrypted RTL and includes:
- Testbench and Verification Environment
- User Guide Documentation
Block Diagram of the Camera Link Frame Grabber Channel Link Data Processor