The sADC-uLP-SW3-LR.02 is a mixed (analog and digital) Virtual Component containing three mono ADCs, and additional functions offering an ideal mixed signal front-end for low power, fast wake-up and high quality audio applications. It can also combine ultra low latency capability for ANC applications.
- I2C and APB control interface
- Embedded low noise voltage regulator for best resilience to power supply noise
- Low BoM and capacitor-less input connection
- High dynamic range for high quality recording in far-field applications
- Programmable ultra low latency capability
- Fast wake-up suitable for the unique analog VAD WhisperTrigger-A
- Ultra low power mode, ideal for battery powered voice first devices