The eSi-AHB-CHACHA20 core is an easy to use CHACHA20 stream cipher AMBA AHB hardware accelerator that is compliant with the IETF RFC7539 standard.
ChaCha20, along with the Poly1305 encryption algorithm, has been specified for use in the TLS protocol, within RFC7905.
- Simple register based interface
- Processing of 64-bytes in as low as 13 clock cycles
- Selection between High Throughput or Low Gate-Count architectures
- Real-time selection between key generation or cipher/decipher modes
- AMBA 3 AHB slave interface for configuration and burst data transfers
- Easy integration into Arm or other microprocessor SoC
- Small size and high performance
- Software libraries
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Ultra-low power embedded web-servers
Block Diagram of the ChaCha20 stream cipher core with AHB interface