The LogiCORE® IP ChipScope Pro Integrated core (ICON) provides an interface between the JTAG Boundary Scan (BSCAN) interface of the FPGA device and the ChipScope Pro cores, including the following types of cores:
* Integrated Logic Analyzer (ILA)
* Virtual Input/Output (VIO)
* Agilent Trace Core 2 (ATC2)
Integrated Bus Analyzer (IBA) This interface allows the ChipScope Pro Analyzer software to communicate with these cores through the JTAG port of the device. The ICON core is designed to be easily instantiated and connected to these cores directly in a Verilog or VHDL design. The ICON core can also be added to an embedded processor system design using the Xilinx Embedded Development Kit (EDK) tools.
- Integrated Logic Analyzer (ILA)
- Virtual Input/Output (VIO)
- Agilent Trace Core 2 (ATC2)