The CLX5000M40G is a clock synthesizer with 10, 20, 40 MHz reference clocks and 5GHz output frequency
It has embedded ground isolation, with a ± 1.8V input supply, and output supply from 1.8V to GND.
With a high input impedance, the CLX5000M40G is easy to drive, and it is an excellent choice for wide band ADC driver in applications where signal gain is required.
The low input referred noise ensures excellent Signal to Noise ratio
- 10, 20 and 40 MHz reference clocks
- ±1% Input frequency accuracy
- 40-60% Duty cycle
- 0.4 – 2 Vpp input level
- 5 GHz output frequency
- <1ms locking time
- 1.8V supply voltage
- Stand-By and Power-Down Modes
- 40nm TSMC CRN40G process
- 7 metals used
- TGO and LVT options used
- The CLX5000M40G IP building block is integral part of the Scalinx Smart Conversion Platform.
- The use of the Smart Conversion Platform reduces system development cost for data converter projects with analog bandwidths between 5 MHz and 600 MHz.
- The Smart Conversion Platform uses wideband CT ΔΣ ADC technology. This enables solutions where bandwidth vs. resolution trade-off as well as signal filters are implemented in programmable digital circuitry.
- The flexibility and programmability ingredients of the Smart Conversion Platform combined with appropriate IP functional blocks furnish fast and flexile path to single hardware solution for various specifications
- These features make the Smart Conversion Platform an ideal starting-point for digitizer ASIC projects demanding high analog bandwidths.
- Test & Measurement, Defence & Aerospace, Fixed & Mobile Communications