China Multimedia Mobile Broadcasting (CMMB) LDPC decoder, implemented with Continuous bits’ innovative LDPC-decoder architecture. The implementation provides high data-rates, low power consumption, high silicon utilization, and reduced gate count, with low error rates.
- 1/2 and 3/4 code rates supported
- One clock synchronous design; registered inputs and outputs; global asynchronous reset
- Portable to all FPGA and ASIC technology
- FPGA proven, maximal clock frequency on Altera Stratix and Xilinx Virtex is over 100 MHz
- Internal double buffer for continuous decoding with maximal efficiency
- On-the-fly configuration of the maximal number of iterations
- Continuous monitoring of convergence enables early stops the iterations when a codeword is found
- Available as VHDL and Verilog codes
- Low power design.