Charge pump (CP) is a switched current sources controlled by phase-frequency detector which injects or removes some charge to increase or decrease VCO control voltage depended on phase difference between reference frequency and divided VCO frequency.
The block is fabricated on AMS BiCMOS 0.35 um technology.
- AMS BiCMOS 0.35 um
- Adjustable output current
- Differential current switches mode
- Single-ended mode with reduced current consumption
- Input frequency up to 100 MHz
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Phase-locked loop synthesizer