Color Space Converter converts video data from one color space format to another format. It is necessary to transfer data between devices which used different color space.
- Supports the following Color Space Converter Core:
- Format: 4:4:4
- Image size resolution can be from QCIF to Full HD
- Coefficients are software programmable
- Pipelined multiplier
- Latency of 4 clocks
- 8-bit per pixel per color
- 3 color plane in parallel processing
- Simple design makes it easier to integrate in many FPGA families.
- Video and image processing applications in Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Broadcast, Consumer, Industrial and Medical applications
Block Diagram of the Color Space Converter IP Core