CPRI (Common Public Radio Interface) is an interfacing standard for high-speed communication of digital radio samples and control data between wireless base station and remote radio modules.
MTI’s IPC-CPRI-v70 solution enables the quickest and most reliable deployment of REC (Radio Equipment Controller) interfaces for easy and flexible interfacing to Remote Equipment. It includes all features required to support LTE/WCDMA/WiMAX/GSM standards. MTI’s IPC-CPRI-v70 is a self-contained and fully tested solution compliant with the latest CPRI v.7.0 specification and the market leading solution used today in many eNb field installations as well as in Tier1 DSP ASICs and FPGAs devices.
- Conforming to CPRI v.7.0: 2015-10-09 Specification
- Support for REC / RE applications
- Support for master / slave port
- Support for LTE / WCDMA /WiMAX / GSM
- Programmable line rates up to rate option 12 (24.3 Gbps)
- Mapping methods 1 and 3
- Programmable sample widths 6-20 bits
- Independent sample widths / rates
- C&M: Ethernet, VSS, L1-Inband, Control AxC
- Delay accuracy <1ns
- Includes 8b10b and 64b/66b coding block
- Includes optional RS-FEC
- Support for any ASIC / ASSP / FPGA target
Block Diagram of the Common Public Radio Interface (CPRI) v.7.0 IPC