The PCMCIA Card Slave is to be used inside a PCMCIA card. This module interface with the PCMCIA card signals on one side and a user interface on this other side. The PCMCIA card input is sampled by the local clk input and all interface to the user side are synchronous with the local clock. All PCMCIA request except some control register accesses are passed to the user interface. CIS structure is on the user side accessed through a dedicated port. Several control registers, COR, CSR, PRR and SCR are implemented in the design. Access to other registers are forwarded to the user side.
- Functions as card interface on the card side.
- Support PCMCIA and CompactFlash devices.
- Operates asynchronously to the host devices in the other side of the card socket.
- Synchronous interface to user logic in the card side.
- Double synchronization of control signals.
- Supports up to the highest speed devices.
- Built-in control registers including COR, CS, PRR and SCR.
- Supports CIS pointer structure defined by user.