The Xilinx LogiCORE™ Complex Multiplier IP core implements AXI4-Stream compliant, high-performance, optimized complex multipliers based on user-specified options. All operands and the results are represented in signed two’s complement format. The operand widths and the result width are parameterizable.
- Support AXI4-stream interface
- Delivers VHDL demonstration testbench with CORE Generator
- Supports inputs ranging from 8 to 63 bits wide
- Supports outputs ranging from 1 to 127 bits wide
- Supports truncation or unbiased rounding.
- Option to use LUTs or embedded multipliers DSP48 slice.
- Optimization for speed or resource utilization is available through implementation using the 3-multiplier or the 4-multiplier solutions
- Instantaneous Resource Estimation of DSP48 slice