Amethyst's FFT/IFFT core implements Radix-4 architecture .
The core was verified to meet the theoretical performance.
Amethyst provides customization of the core when required.
The core is provided under perpetual (single fee - no-royalties) licensee agreement.
- Soft configuration of FFT size - 64 to 2K
- On the fly' configuration of scaling for each BF stage
- On the fly' selection between FFT to IFFT mode
- Pre-synthesis parametrization of word-width, MAX FFT size
- Utilization of 40%
- minimal gatecount and RAM resources
- RTL in Verilog (possible migration to VHDL)
- Testbench and test-vectors
- bit accurate Simulation model (C / Simulink)
- Warranty & Support Period - Customization if required
- For FPGA - netlist in encrypted format for evaluation