Amethyst's FFT/IFFT core implements a mixed Radix architecture (Radix-4, Radix-2).
The core was verified to meet the theoretical performance.
Amethyst provides customization of the core when required.
- supporting - auto/fixed-scaling
- twidle-factor and word-width are parameterized
- Amethys't MAC / 3rd party MAC
- burst/streaming pipeline architecture
- natural order/ digit reversed
- I/FFT selection
- Max FFT size up to 8K
- dynamic setting of I/FFT size , optional support of 1536
- High throughput
- minimal gate-count ,RAM resources and power consumption
- RTL in Verilog (possible migration to VHDL)
- Testbench and test-vectors
- bit accurate Simulation model (C / Simulink)
- Warranty & Support Period - Customization if required
- For FPGA - netlist in encrypted format for evaluation