CoreInterrupt is an APB Slave component that provides configurable interrupt processing. It supports 0 to 32 IRQ sources and 0 to 8 FIQ sources. The IRQ and FIQ source inputs are level-sensitive, active high ports. These interrupt sources are processed to produce two output interrupt lines: IRQ and FIQ.
- Optimized for use with CoreMP7
- 0 to 32 Interrupt Request Line (IRQ) Interrupt Sources
- 0 to 8 Fast Interrupt Request (FIQ) Sources
- Small size and footprint
- Easily expand the number of processor subsystem interrupts
- Supplied in SysBASIC Core Bundle