The eSi-DES block performs encryption and decryption of 64-bit words using the DES (Data Encryption Standard) and TDEA (Triple DES Encryption Algorithm) algorithm.
- Standard (1 round per cycle) and Fast (2 rounds per cycle) RTL variants
- FIPS PUB 46-3 and NIST SP 800-67 compliant Single and Triple DES
- 64-bit and 192-bit key words
- ECB, CBC, CFB and OFB modes.
- 16 or 32-bit wide, AMBA 3 APB slave interfaces
- DMA flow control interface
- Verilog RTL
- Low gate-count
- FIP 46-3 and NIST SP 800-6 compliant
- Software libraries
Block Diagram of the DES/TDES core with APB interface