The GPS-GLN-BB-IP is a high-sensitivity, fast signal acquisition GPS/GLONASS Intellectual Property (IP) solution from SkyTraq. It process GPS/GLONASS IF signal and generate position / velocity / time output. Using it the key GPS/GLONASS elements can be integrated into your own silicon design, resulting in a fully implemented GPS/GLONASS solution at very low cost. With over 10 years of experience in providing of GPS/GNSS solutions to the market the GPS-GLN-BB-IP offers high performance and reliability at the lowest incremental cost.
The GPS-GLN-BB-IP is comprised of two main elements:
* search engine and track module hardware blocks, to be added to your own silicon.
* software stack providing all the functions necessary to acquire and track the satellites, calculate position / velocity / time.
- Fexible design.
- Scalable number of search engine for different TTFF and sensitivity requirements.
- Scalable number of track module for different number of tracked satellites.
- Low power, small gate-count size, low cost.
- GTECH Netlist or RTL Code
- OBJ Code Library or C Source Code
- Synthesis and Compile Scripts
- Test Bench
- Technical Documents
- Suitable for integration into large SoC that needs GPS/GLONASS positioning capability.