Digital Cell Library SMIC
It provides a selection of standard cells with functionalities essential to implement digital designs, with additional power management library to support the implementation of low-power designs.
Please contact Agile Analog to discuss specialised libraries
Agile Analog designs are based on tried and tested architectures to ensure reliability and functionality. Our design methodology is programmatic, systematic and repeatable leading to analog IP that is more verifiable, more robust and more reliable.
Our methodology also allows us to quickly re-target our IP to different process options. We support all the major foundries including TSMC, GlobalFoundries, Samsung Foundry and SMIC as well as other IC foundries and Manufacturers. Please contact Agile Analog for further information.
View Digital Cell Library SMIC full description to...
- see the entire Digital Cell Library SMIC datasheet
- get in contact with Digital Cell Library SMIC Supplier
Block Diagram of the Digital Cell Library SMIC IP Core
digital standard cell library IP
- Digital Cell Library GlobalFoundries
- Digital Cell Library TSMC
- Digital Cell Library UMC
- Digital Cell Library Samsung
- Digital Cell Library Intel
- A 28nm Wirebond IO library with dynamically switchable 1.8V/ 3.3V GPIO, 5V I2C open-drain, 1.8V & 3.3V analog, OTP program cell, and HDMI & LVDS protection macros - featured across a variety of metal stack and pad configuration options