The S3OSC40MT18 is a low power consumption oscillator with 28 – 56MHzMHz output frequency. The oscillator achieves ±5% accuracy after calibration.
This oscillator requires a reference current in order to stabilise the output frequency against temperature and power supply variations. Across PVT the output frequency is between 28 – 56MHz. On a particular die the Oscillator delivers a ±5% accuracy across VT.
- TSMC CM018G Mixed Signal 1.8V/5V technology
- 1.8V Supply
- Operating Frequency Range: 28 – 56MHz
- Frequency Accuracy after Trimming ±5%
- Current Consumption 110uA @28 – 56MHzMHz
- Period Jitter ±100ps
- Duty Cycle 40% to 60%
- Compact Die Area pre-shrink: 0.01mm2
- Power Down Mode
- The S3OSC40MT18 is readily portable to any similar manufacturing process or can be customised for specific customer requirements.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioral Model (Verilog)
- Integration Support
Block Diagram of the Digital Oscillator IP Core