Display Port Transmitter core is compliant with Display Port version 2.0 specification. Through its compatibility, it provides a simple interface to a wide range of low-cost devices. DISPLAY PORT TRANSMITTER IIP is proven in FPGA environment. The host interface of the Display Port can be simple interface or can be AMBA APB, AMBA AHB, AMBA AXI, VCI, OCP, Avalon, PLB, Tilelink, Wishbone or Custom protocol.
- Compliant with VESA Display Stream Compression Version 1.1, 1.2 and 1.2a.
- Full DSC Encoder functionality.
- Supports below coding schemes,
- -> Modified Median-Adaptive Prediction (MMAP)
- -> Block Prediction (BP)
- -> Midpoint Prediction (MPP).
- -> Indexed color history (ICH)
- Supports RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2 simple, YCbCr 4:2:2 native and YCbCr 4:2:0 native coding.
- Supports 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 bits per component.
- Supports programmable compressed bit rate of 8bpp and higher (6bpp and higher for 4:2:0 pictures)
- Supports 1, 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 Slice decoding
- Supports backward compatible to DSC v1.1
- Supports Input Buffering compatible with transport stream over video interfaces like HDMI2.1, MIPI DSI and DisplayPort.
- Configurable maximum display resolution up to 8K.
- Verified with VESA DSC 1.2a C model using sample images.
- Supports PPS 128 bytes block decoding.
- Single site license option is provided to companies designing in a single site.
- Multi sites license option is provided to companies designing in multiple sites.
- Single Design license allows implementation of the IP Core in a single FPGA bitstream and ASIC.
- Unlimited Designs, license allows implementation of the IP Core in unlimited number of FPGA bitstreams and ASIC designs.
- The Display Port Transmitter interface is available in Source and netlist products.
- The Source product is delivered in plain text verilog.If needed VHDL,SystemC code can also be provided.
- Easy to use Verilog Test Environment with Verilog Testcases
- Lint, CDC, Synthesis, Simulation Scripts with waiver files
- IP-XACT RDL generated address map
- Firmware code and Linux driver package
- Documentation contains User's Guide and Release notes.