The Arm Mali-D77 is the second-generation premium display processor based on the Komeda display architecture. Advances in image quality, performance, and motion-to-photon latency delivers superior VR experiences for the end-user. Mali-D77 can be combined with Arm Mali GPUs for an optimal solution for VR workloads across multiple host devices, including all-in-one VR, smartphones, and set-top boxes.
- Superior User Experiences on Mobile
- VR content rendered at much higher resolutions and frame rates removes visual artifacts, such as screen door effect, and provides a higher image quality.
- Efficiency and Bandwidth Savings
- Performing VR functions in Mali-D77 rather than the GPU saves system bandwidth and power through offloading the GPU workloads.
- Increased Performance, Same Footprint
- Optimized for 3K @120fps VR performance within mobile power constraints, including untethered VR/AR devices that are not plugged into PCs or consoles.