The DisplayPort Transmistter IP core is fully compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a with HDCP content protection specifications. The IP core provides all the signal requirements for the DisplayPort source device receptacle. For HDMI mode it requires the use of an external DisplayPort-to-HDMI converter.
Analogix DisplayPort Transmitter IP core contain the 36-bit video data and clock are video inputs, the SPDIF and I2S inputs are taken as audio input, the video data capture & video BIST block is separated as video_capture and video_bist module.
- Video Interface
- EIA/CEA-861D video timing and info-frame structure
- VESA DMT and CVT timing standards
- Deep color support up to 36bpp
- Built-in Self Test (BIST)
- Digital Audio Interface
- S/PDIF and I2S input supports PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission
- IEC60958 or IEC61937 compatible
- Audio sampling rates from 32kHz to 192kHz
- Other key features
- Main link containing 4 physical lanes of 2.7/1.62 Gbps/lane
- APB 3.0 bus interface for IP configuration/status register access