Master serial interface compatible with the popular Philips® I2C standard. Features a simple command interface and permits multiple I2C slaves to be controlled directly from your FPGA, CPLD or ASIC device. Supports standard (100 kbits/s), fast (400 kbits/s) and custom data rates up to 4Mbits/s. Setup and hold-times on the SDA pin are fully configurable.
- Philips® I2C Compliant
- - Simple command interface
- - Input and output FIFOs
- - Standard, Fast and custom-mode data rates
- - Fully configurable setup/hold times
- - Slave clock-stretching support
- - 4MBits/s+ operation
- Mature source IP has been re-engineered for full DAL-A compliance for airworthiness and design assurance for safety-critical programs, supporting and simplifying the compliance effort at the FPGA level.
- Encrypted source along with a complete certification data package (CDP) including all artifacts required for chip-level compliance.