High-performance video deinterlacer. Converts all interlaced digital video formats such as 480i, 576i and HD1080i to high-res progressive versions. Generates high-quality output video without combing or tearing. Proprietary algorithm gives sharp edges with reduced softening. No frame buffer required.
- 24-bit RGB digital video throughout
- - Supports all interlaced digital video formats
- - Resolutions up to 4096x4096 pixels
- - Proprietary (LCI) de-interlacing algorithm
- - Additional support for BOB and ELA algorithms
- - No combing or tearing between fields
- - Clean edges with reduced sawtooth artifacts
- - Reduced softening of output video
- - One output frame per field
- - FPGA clock rates in excess of 200MHz
- - No frame buffer required
- Mature source IP has been re-engineered for full DAL-A compliance for airworthiness and design assurance for safety-critical programs, supporting and simplifying the compliance effort at the FPGA level.
- Encrypted source along with a complete certification data package (CDP) including all artifacts required for chip-level compliance.