Provides a wide variety of tests patterns enabling users to debug and asses video system color, quality, edge and motion performance and/or quality
- Supports pass through of video signals in addition to generation of a wide variety of test patterns including:
- Full screen solid colors, color bars, tartan bars, temporal ramp, spatial ramp and zone plate with adjustable sweep and speed
- Overlaid on incoming image or on test pattern: crosshairs, moving box, addition of noise and insertion of stuck pixels
- Supports 8, 10, and 12-bits per color component input and output
- Supports spatial resolutions from 32×32 up to 7680×7680
- Supports 1080P60 in all supported device families
- Supports 4kx2k @ 24 Hz in supported high performance devices
- Mature source IP has been re-engineered for full DAL-A compliance for airworthiness and design assurance for safety-critical programs, supporting and simplifying the compliance effort at the FPGA level.
- Encrypted source along with a complete certification data package (CDP) including all artifacts required for chip-level compliance.