The AGX300M40DB40G is a dual programmable gain amplifier with 14-40dB gain range, and a flat passband from DC to 300MHz
It has embedded ground isolation, with a ± 1.8V input supply, and output supply from 1.8V to GND.
With a high input impedance, the AGX300M40DB40G is easy to drive, and it is an excellent choice for wide band ADC driver in applications where signal gain is required.
The low input referred noise ensures excellent Signal to Noise ratio
- 300MHz flat band (±0.3dB)
- 1000 MHz -3dB bandwidth
- 14 – 40 dB programmable gain
- 2.0Vpp Output Signal Range
- Embedded ground split
- Balanced ±1.8V input supply
- 1.8V to GND output supply
- High input impedance
- Performance @ Fin=10MHz:
- Input referred noise: 4nV/√Hz
- SFDR = 81dBc
- Channel Isolation > 75dB
- Stand-By and Power-Down Modes
- 40nm TSMC CRN40G process
- 7 metals used
- TGO and LVT options used
- The AGX300M40DB40G IP building block is integral part of the Scalinx Smart Conversion Platform.
- The use of the Smart Conversion Platform reduces system development cost for data converter projects with analog bandwidths between 5 MHz and 600 MHz.
- The Smart Conversion Platform uses wideband CT ΔΣ ADC technology. This enables solutions where bandwidth vs. resolution trade-off as well as signal filters are implemented in programmable digital circuitry.
- The flexibility and programmability ingredients of the Smart Conversion Platform combined with appropriate IP functional blocks furnish fast and flexile path to single hardware solution for various specifications
- These features make the Smart Conversion Platform an ideal starting-point for digitizer ASIC projects demanding high analog bandwidths
- Test & Measurement, Defence & Aerospace, Fixed & Mobile Communcations