The MVD DVB-CSA Scrambler core allows to encrypt MPEG-TS stream using ETSI specified DVB Common Scrambling Algorithm (CSA2).
- Drop-in module for Spartan™-6, Virtex™-6, Artix™-7, Kintex™-7, Virtex™-7 FPGAs and Zynq™
- DVB/ATSC compliant
- Manage odd/even key encryption
- Selection of up to 64 PIDs and 32 Keys at the same time (any PID can use any key)
- Automatically update encryption flags of MPEG-TS packet header
- Supports 188, 204 and 208 bytes packet input
- Supports Data Packet or Data Burst format
- DVB-CSA Scrambler does not include ECM/EMM packets insertion nor CAT modification (see remultiplexer core option for these features)
- Full synthesizable RTL VHDL design (not delivered) for easy customization
- Design delivered as Netlist
- The MVD DVB-CSA Scrambler core can be used to encrypt MPEG-TS stream in order to broadcast it in a basic local network and gives access to the contents to only authorized user.
Block Diagram of the DVB-CSA Scrambler IP Core