The DVB-RCS2 Turbo Decoder is compliant with ETSI 301 545-2 V1.1.1 (2012-01) (DVB-RCS2). DVB-RCS2 (Digital Video Broadcast - Second Generation DVB Interactive Satellite System) is the latest ETSI standard of the second generation for digital data transmission via satellites. It uses a new 16-state double-binary turbo decoder that significantly outperforms its dated 8-state counterpart of DVB-RCS. DVB-RCS2 is the first standard to adopt these highest performance turbo codes.
- Compliant with ETSI 301 545-2 V1.1.1 (2012-01) (DVB-RCS2).
- Support for all turbo code block lengths and code rates as defined by the standard.
- Support for all modulation schemes (QPSK, 8-PSK, 16-QAM).
- Design-time configuration of throughput for optimal resource utilization.
- Low-power and low-complexity design.
- Burst-to-burst on-the-fly configuration.
- High block length and code rate granularity.
- Configurable amount of turbo decoder iterations for trading-off throughput and error correction performance.
- Legacy DVB-RCS support on request.
- Allows for turbo synchronization to further improve error correction performance.
- Available for ASIC and FPGAs (Xilinx, Intel).
- VHDL source code or synthesized netlist
- VHDL testbench
- bit-accurate Matlab, C or C++ simulation model