The MVD Remultiplexer core analyses the MPEG TS stream inputs and gives access to the followings information and statistics :
* Incoming TS Stream features (TS_ID, NetworkID, Original_NetworkID, Version, Tables, ...)
* Incoming/ Payload/ Outcoming rates
* Program List and bandwidth for each program.
* Program Information (Names)
Then, it filters user selected programs and regenerates PSI/SI tables such as PAT, SDT, NIT (according to programmed mode), PMTs, EITs (according to configuration).
TOT, TDT, not filtered PMT programs and others PID which do not correspond to any program or PSI/SI tables are passed through.
EIT and PMTs are re-generated according to the modifications to apply to the output stream.
BAT and RST are filtered. CAT and related PIDs (EMM) are filtered according to the configuration of the remultiplexer.
Possibility to adapt output TS to customer needs by changing TS_ID, Network_ID, OriginalNetworkID, Service_ID , Services Names etc...
The DVB Remultiplexer core allows the filtering of programs of DVB MPEG TS flows compliant with the standards :
* UIT-T H222 (02/00) / ISO13818-1
* ETSI EN 300 468 v1.8.1 (2008-7)