The CMS0010 DVB-S/-DSNG modulator is an integrated modulator and Reed-Solomon encoder core designed specifically to address the requirements of the ETSI DVB-S forward-link satellite Standard (EN300421).
The core can be extended to include the trellis coding as reguired by the ETSI DVB-DSNG forward-link satellite Standard (EN301210).
- Fully compliant with ETSI EN 300 421 and ETSI EN 301 210.
- Variable sample-rate interpolation provides ultra-flexible clocking strategy.
- Integrated DVB-S channel coder.
- Optional DVB-DSNG support.
- Extension core available for SPI/ASI interface with integrated PCR TS re-stamping.
- Seamless integration with Altera ASI megacore when using SPI/ASI extension core.
- Optional internal IF conversion.
- Modes that are not required may be removed with synthesis options to generate a compact, efficient design.
- Designed for very efficient FPGA implementation without compromise to the targeting of gate array or standard cell structures.
- Supplied as a protected bitstream or netlist (megacore for Altera FPGA targets).
- Optimised for ASIC, Xilinx and Altera.
- Evaluation boards available.