ART is a dynamically-reconfigurable logic technology which is capable of being used to implement general digital logic functions, and which is particularly efficient at implementing digital signal processing functions.
ART is delivered as IP, allowing anything from an entire ASIC to a part of an SoC or ASSP to benefit from the flexibility and reconfigurability enabled by ART.
- Shorter design times than RTL
- New designs in around half the time of RTL
- Modifications to existing designs in a tiny fraction of the time
- Flexible designs which allow modifications without new silicon
- Support multiple design variants with a single silicon design
- Adapt devices to support new or evolving standards
- Fix bugs after tape-out, or in the field
- Greener products
- Extend product lifetimes by providing upgrades
- Reuse older devices in new products by reconfiguring them
- Reduce the cost of waste equipment disposal