Aliathon’s Multi-Channel E1/T1 Line Interface Core provides a flexible, resource-efficient, high-density programmable logic based solution for PDH Line interfacing. Running at 155MHz, it is capable of attenuating jitter for up to 504/672 E1/T1 channels (2xOC12/2xSTM4 links).
- Best-in-Class size and performance and supports many hundreds of channels.
- Provides multi-channel Jitter Attenuation in the receive and transmit paths.
- Supports E1 and T1 rates. Fully synchronous and runs at high speeds.
- Designed to provide G.832 and G.824 Output Jitter Compliance, capable of attenuating 2.048 kHz +/-50 ppm (E1), 1.544 kHz +/-32 ppm (T1)
- Accepts multiple input streams, making it ideal for interfacing to E1/T1 demappers. The input streams may dynamically range between 1 and 8 bits wide, allowing seamless interfacing to PDH mappings.
- Supports independent timing on every channel.
- In the Rx direction generates up to 504/672 independent serial/data lines for the attenuated E1/T1s.
- In the Rx direction data can be configured to change in the rising or falling edge of the clock.
- Glueless connection to Aliathon E1/T1 Framer (in the Rx direction) and Aliathon VTTU mapper (in the Tx direction).
- Fully adaptable by Aliathon to meet your requirements depending on the reference clock and the number of channels you need to attenuate.