It works with an eUSB2 PHY in SOCs in order to support Host, Peripheral or Dual Role Repeater modes.
This enables communication between SOCs realized in highly scaled LV processes lacking 3.3V support with the plethora of standard USB2.0 devices.
Packets are forwarded between eD+/eD- and D+/D- preserving timings required by the eUSB2 and USB2.0 specifications.
The analog blocks of the CT20603 implement a half-duplex nonlinear re-driver, controlled by a two-level state machine that handles Port Reset and Repeater Configuration.
The digital portion:
• Monitors levels on a_edp and a_edm lines upon d_por or HW reset to perform Repeater Configuration;
• Handles Host and Peripheral Repeater Operations;
• Handles REP and NREP modes, monitors and generates the correct signaling during NREP modes;
• Implements the state machines controlling the repeater operation and generates signals powering up and down the sub-blocks in the different states.
View eUSB Repeater full description to...
- see the entire eUSB Repeater datasheet
- get in contact with eUSB Repeater Supplier