Flash SPI controller master/slave
The IP performs serial to parallel and parallel to serial data conversions using a receive FIFO and a transmit FIFO as buffers. During compilation the depth of the receive FIFO, the depth of the transmit FIFO, and the FIFO widths can be configured, up to a maximum of 32 bits width x 32 lines depth.
The SPI Master Controller offers a mechanism for write and then read using the SPI bus. SPI RX words can be blocked if the specified number of words have already been transmitted by the SPI. TX word pops can be blocked until a gate is opened by the CPU. The SPI Master Controller supports all four combinations of SPI clock idle polarity and SPI clock data transfer phase configurations.
The SPI Master Controller supports one interrupt line. The interrupt can be configurable for the following conditions:
• Chip select assert or de-assert
• FIFOs overflow or underflow
• FIFOs pre-configured threshold interrupts
• Pre-configured SPI word and bit counters threshold
View Flash SPI controller master/slave full description to...
- see the entire Flash SPI controller master/slave datasheet
- get in contact with Flash SPI controller master/slave Supplier