Open-Silicon’s FlexE IP is fully compliant to the OIF FlexE v1.0 standard supporting various MAC client rate like 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G, 100G, 200G and 400G.
Built upon a flexible and robust architecture, Open-Silicon’s FlexE IP core is compatible with various MACs supporting different rates. The FlexE IP supports FlexE aware, FlexE unaware and FlexE terminate modes of mapping over the transport network.
- Supports 10G/25G/40G/50G/100G/200G/400G MAC client rates
- User configurable client rate adaption
- Supports bonding, sub rate, channelization and hybrid capabilities
- Supports up to eight FlexE groups
- Supports re-sizing of FlexE client within the FlexE group
- Synthesizable RTL
- Template CAD scripts for synthesis and static timing
- Assertions for the user interface and config registers
- Sanity test simulation environment
- RX/TX BFMs
- Open-Silicon IP Specification
- Memory-Mapped Register Manual
- Design Verification Plan
- Packet Processing/NPU
- Traffic Management
- Switch Fabric
- Switch Fabric Interface
- FPGA etc.