Open-Silicon’s FlexE IP is fully compliant to the OIF FlexE v1.0 standard supporting various MAC client rate like 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G, 100G, 200G and 400G.
Built upon a flexible and robust architecture, Open-Silicon’s FlexE IP core is compatible with various MACs supporting different rates. The FlexE IP supports FlexE aware, FlexE unaware and FlexE terminate modes of mapping over the transport network.
- • Supports 10G/25G/40G/50G/100G/200G/400G MAC client rates
- • User configurable client rate adaption
- • Supports bonding, sub rate, channelization and hybrid capabilities
- • Supports up to eight FlexE groups
- • Supports re-sizing of FlexE client within the FlexE group
- Open-Silicon’s FlexE IP is shipped with the following deliverables:
- • Synthesizable RTL
- • Template CAD scripts for synthesis and static timing
- • Assertions for the user interface and config registers
- • Sanity test simulation environment
- • RX/TX BFMs
- • Documentation:
- - Open-Silicon IP Specification
- - Memory-Mapped Register Manual
- - Design Verification Plan
- • Packet Processing/NPU
- • Traffic Management
- • Switch Fabric
- • Switch Fabric Interface
- • Framer/Mapper
- • FPGA etc.