This receiver converts 5 LVDS, (low voltage differential signaling) data streams, into 30bits (single pixel) CMOS data plus 5 control signals (VSYNC, HSYNC, DE, and 2 user-defined signals).
Thanks to its innovative lane to lane de-skew mechanism this macro can operate up to a maximum pixel rate of 170Mhz, LVDS data line speed is 1.19Gb/s, providing a total maximum bandwidth of 5.95Gb/s (744Mbytes per second)
Two (2) instances provides full HDTV @120hz (3DTV) support.
- Layout structure based on 1P6M, 1P7M, or 1P8M 0.13um Logic Salicide 1.2V/3.3V process.
- 1.2V/3.3V ±10% supply voltage, -40/+125°C
- Complies with OpenLDI specification for digital display interfaces and LVDS IEEE Standard 1596.3-1996+ ANSI/TIA/EIA-644-A Specifications.
- Up to 5.6Gbps bandwidth (40 to 170Mhz pixel clock) ( supports Full HDTV 1080p )
- +/-0.3 UI bus de-skew, relaxes timing constraint
- Input clock detector (self reset when missing clock)
- Spread-spectrum input clock support (can be used in SS systems)
- Core cell area [contact us]
- Power consumption [contact us] @150Mhz
- Built-in power pads with ESD protection.
- Low leakage power-down mode <1uA.
- Two (2) instances support full HDTV @120hz (3DTV)
- Lowest bounding pad count
- Low cost IP
- highly adjustable
- customization for your own design
- Design kit includes :
- LEF view and abstract gdsII
- Verilog HDL behavioral model
- Liberty (.lib) timing constraints for typical, worse and best corner case
- Full Datasheet /Application Note with integration guidelines document
- Silicon characterization report when available
- Tapeout kit includes the design kit plus plysical view:
- LVS netlist and report
- DRC/ERC/ESD/ANT report