The IntelliProp IPC-GZ189A-DT Gen-Z Responder is an IP Core that allows the building of Gen-Z compliant media devices. The IPC-GZ189A-DT is compliant with the Gen-Z 1.1 Core Specification and provides support for all OpCodes and OpClasses falling under the Explicit OpClass packet format. The IPC-GZ189-DT IP core is designed for integration into FPGA and ASIC developments to minimize development time and familiarization required to develop this IP independently. The IPC-GZ189A-DT is fully verified in pseudo random simulation.
The IPC-GZ189A-DT Gen-Z Responder IP Core provides a system attached fabric interface for sending and receiving end-to-end Gen-Z packets. The Responder IP Core can be directly attached to the Link Layer IP Core or attached to an internal switch that connects multiple Requester, Responder, or Link Layer IP Cores.
The Responder can be dynamically configured to route different packet OpCode and OpClass combinations over multiple streaming or memory-mapped interfaces allowing flexibility in handling methods for requests and responses. Packet consumption or generation through the system interfaces can be handled by either user logic state machines or by an embedded processor.
- Full Verilog/SystemVerilog core
- Compliant with the Gen-Z 1.1 Core Specification
- Explicit Op-Class support (Core64, Control, Atomic, etc.)
- Non-idempotent Atomic operation handshake support (NIRR/NIRR Ack)
- AXI-Stream and AXI-MM system interconnects
- Avalon-ST and Avalon-MM system interconnects
- Multi-link support
- Transient/Non-Transient error detection, handling and recovery
- Automatic RMR response when internal buffering resources are exhausted
- Comprehensive User Documentation
- Design File Formats:
- Encrypted Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Constraints Files:
- ModelSim verification model
- Instantiation Templates:
- Reference Designs & Application Notes:
- Synthesis and place and route scripts
- Additional Items:
- Simulation Tool Used:
- ModelSim (contact IntelliProp for latest versions supported)
- The purchased core is delivered and warranted against defects for 6 months from the date of delivery. Phone and email technical support is included for 6 months from the delivery date.
- Other simulators are available. Please contact IntelliProp for more information.
- Applications that require an industry compliant Gen-Z Responder interface
- Media devices attaching to a Gen-Z Fabric or directly to a Gen-Z Host.