CM6217co is a low-power general purpose Temperature Sensor IP featuring 12-bit parallel digital readout (2’s complement 8-bit integer and 4-bit fractional) representing temperature in ◦C and 2◦C accuracy after calibration procedures.
This IP requires an external clock signal and does not require an external bias voltage/current.
- General purpose temperature sensor
- 2◦C accuracy after calibration
- 976 samples/second
- 12-bit parallel digital readout: 2’s complement 8-bit integer + 4-bit fractional
- Output in ◦C
- General purpose die temperature monitoring
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) temperature monitoring
- Internet-of-Things node temperature sensor