The CCM2 cores are tuned for mid-performance generic AES-CCM applications per NIST SP 800-38C.
CCM2 core uses flow-trough design with dedicated inputs for key and nonce.
Cores contain the base AES core AES1 and are available for immediate licensing.
The design is fully synchronous and available in both source (Verilog or VHDL) and netlist form..
- Completely self-contained: does not require external memory
- Supports encryption and decryption,
- Includes key expansion (scheduling)
- Support for CCM mode of the AES cipher per NIST SP800-38C
- Support for 128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit AES keys
- Support for CMAC (OMAC1) mode per NIST SP800-38B
- Throughput of 9.1 bits per clock with 256-bit AES key
- Test bench provided
- Generic CCM-AES applications
Block Diagram of the Generic CCM AES Core with CMAC Option