The A6B20G is a low-power, high-speed analog to digital converter (ADC) intellectual property (IP) design block. It is a flash-type ADC, with 6-bit resolution and a sampling rate of 20 gigasamples per second (GSPS). It is a unique solution that provides an extremely high sampling rate, with a very low power consumption of only 376 mW.
It is the only IP core in this sampling rate class that is available with a high-speed input buffer, track and hold stage, and encoder -based full data rate output interface.
The cost-effective IP block has been designed and verified for FDSOI processes and validated at 28 nm FDSOI process.
- 6-bit resolution
- 20 GSPS sampling rate
- 376 mW power
- 25 GHz Input Bandwidth
- Dynamic Performance:
- Hard IP Block
- GlobalFoundries 28nm process
- GDSII available. Verified with post layout PVT simulations
- Radiation-tolerant design available: A6B20GRH
- Save time-to-market with our ready-to-go complete product solutions for your commercial or radiation tolerant specifications demands. Our IP uses the latest technology nodes for easy integration, or upon request, can be ported to other nodes.
- Our IC project teams will become an extension of your system development group, allowing you to focus on your overall end products.
- Verified Design Report
- Layout View (gds2)
- Integration Support
- High-speed test and measurement systems
- Communications and Networking
- Wideband RF Receivers
- Phased Array Receivers
- Optical Communications
- Radio astronomy
- Military and Civil Aerospace