The IoT PLL is designed for very low power, sipping only 45uW at 30MHz and running from core power. It has a wide frequency range with multiplication factors up to 8192, allowing the PLL to run off of a small and inexpensive 32KHz crystal and still clock a 32-bit CPU at up to 250MHz. It is ideal for IoT applications like wearables and senor devices, where the power-performance profile must be managed tightly, and possibly over a very wide frequency range.
- Optimized for very low power, running completely from core power supply.
- Supports 32KHz reference clocks.
- Extremely wide range of operation with multiplication factors over 8,000.
- Small area, delivered as a single hard macro with guardrings and isolation.
- Flexible and highly programmable.
- Ideal for low power and cost sensitive applications such as IoT wearables and remote sensors.
- GDSII (100% DRC and LVS clean)
- LVS Spice netlist
- Verilog model
- Synopsys synthesis model
- LEF for clock generator PLL
- User Guidelines including:
- integration guidelines,
- layout guidelines,
- testability guidelines,
- packaging guidelines,
- board-level guidelines