The GiGE/Triple-speed Ethernet MAC offers an IEEE802.3-2015 compliant solution that meets the requirements for GiGE/tri-mode LAN in NIC (Network Interface Card) applications.
As shown in figure, the GiGE/Triple-Speed MAC IP includes:
* AXI4-Streaming or Avalon-Streaming, FIFO based user side interface
* Supports only 1000Mbps speed with GMII/RGMII PCS side interface
* Supports 10/100/1000Mbps speed in SGMII mode with PCS/PMA IP Cores from Xilinx and Altera
* Statistics counter block (for RMON and MIB)
* MDIO cores for external PHY status/control