The USB 2.0 dual role PHY is a Hi-Speed USB peripheral transceiver IP that implements the Intel® UTMI standard. It provides a High/Full-Speed USB analog front-end with a build-in 8-bit/16-bit parallel interface, therefore, it is easy to interface with USB2.0 Device System. It can work either as a host PHY or as a device PHY, depending on the different setting from controller.
- Compliant with the USB Spec Rev2.0
- Compliant with the UTMI Spec Rev1.05/UTMI+ Spec Rev1.0 Level3
- Supports 480Mbit/s "High Speed" and 12Mbit/s "Full Speed"
- Support 60MHz/8-bit unidirectional interface and 30MHz/16-bit bidirectional interface.
- 12MHz/24MHz external crystal, internal oscillator and PLL are used for generating high-speed internal clock and CLKOUT output
- Internal terminations include 1.5Kohm pull-up resistor switching on DP/DM in the FS mode and the HS chirp mode
- Clock and data recovery from serial stream on the USB bus
- Supports detection of USB reset, suspend, resume and remote-wake-up features
- Supports the test modes defined in the USB2.0 Specification
- NRZI and Bit Stuff encoding and decoding