The MARBLE GPS-RF is a complete global positioning system receiver from antenna to IF digitized output. The complete signal path from LNA input to quantizer output including LNA, Mixer, IF amplifier, image reject filter and channel selective filter is implemented on-chip in 0.18ïm CMOS technology, eliminating almost all external components.
The synthesizer blocks including VCO, PFD, charge pump, and divider are all on-chip except for Loop Filter passive components. The chip provides down-conversion from the 1575.42 MHz GPS (L1) signal to 4.092 MHz output signal.
The MARBLE GPS-RF is available in a space-saving 48-pin TQFP package and is specified for the extended ( -40oC to +85oC ) temperature range. The pin count can be reduced to 24-pin upon request.
- GPS L1, C/A Code Compatible
- Complete Single Chip GPS RF Receiver
- 120dB Total Receiver Gain
- 55dB Variable Gain Control Range
- No External IF SAW or Discrete Filters Required
- 1, 1.5 and 2-bit Quantized Output
- Low Power Consumption (35 mW) at 1.8V
- 48-pin, TQFP Package
- Extended -40oC to 85oC Temperature Range
- Data Sheet
- Simulation Model