Based on GSMC 0.18um 3.3v/1.8v Logic process, current design of the Power Regulator is to provide both 3.3v and 1.8v power supplies which are regulated from the single 5v supply, moreover, the design is resilient against any reliability issues. The maximum output currents are 100mA for 3.3v and 60mA for 1.8v, respectively.
- Process: GSMC 0.18um 3.3v/1.8v 1P6M Logic process
- Input voltage: 4.0v~5.5v
- Output voltage: 3.3v +/-5%, 1.8v+/-5%
- Maximum output current: IV18max=60mA; IV33max =100mA
- Standby current: Iq<80uA
- Operating temperature: -40c~+25c~+85c
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales:http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp