The USB1.1 PHY is an IP version of USB transceiver. It receives data via DP and DM, and transfers data to USB1.1 core via RCV, VM and VP. It is designed in standard logic to interface with the physical layer of Universal Serial Bus. It is capable of transmitting and receiving serial data at either full speed (12M bit/s) or low speed (1.5M bit/s) data rate. The serial interface engine (SIE) controls the state of USB1.1 PHY through the OEN signal. When in receiving mode, it receives data at the output RCV, VM and VP of USB1.1 PHY; when in transmitting mode, it drives the input VPO and VMO of USB1.1 PHY.
This IP is of DUP IO version.
In addition, this IP has the scaled up version (111% scaled-up) of GSMC18RF_USB11_DUP_01B_L which is designed to be used in foundry’s 0.16um (90% shrink) process.
- Complies with the USB1.1 standard
- GSMC 0.18um, 1.8v/3.3v power supply, 1P6M RF process
- Uses digital input/output to transmit or receive USB cable data
- Supports 12Mbit/s full speed and 1.5Mbit/s low speed serial data transmission
- Supports single-ended data interface
- Level shift is built in
- Built in 1.5K pull-up and 15K pull-down resistors, with selectable connection to DP or DM
- Operating junction temperature: -40°C~+25°C~+125°C