This IP is a Voltage Detector (VDT) circuit for power management application. When the supply voltage (AVDD33) increases above the detection level (VTHR), the output VOK33 will assert a logical high (VOH). When AVDD33 decreases below the detection level (VTHF), the output VOK33 will assert a logical low (VOL). This IP cannot operate stand-alone. It needs a 1.2V reference and 1.75uA bias current from another VeriSilicon IP, GSMC18_PRG_03.
- Process: GSMC 0.18um 1.8V/3.3V 1P4/5/6M IBG process (compatible with eFlash process)
- Supply voltage range for valid output: 2V ~ 3.6V
- Detecting voltage level: (VTHR+VTHF)/2 ~ 2.4V
- Hysteresis window of detection: VTHR-VTHF ~ 110mV
- Average current: <12uA
- Operating junction temperature: -40°C ~ 125°C