BroadKey is a secure key management software solution for IoT security, based on SRAM PUF technology. This patented technology is able to extract identifiers from the uniqueness that is inherent to every piece of silicon. BROADKEY dynamically reconstructs on-chip secret keys without ever storing those keys. SRAM PUF-based keys are bound to a device in such a way that they cannot be cloned, copied or in any way extracted from the device.
BroadKey is designed to enable secure storage of multiple cryptographic keys of various lengths. The software is delivered as library compiled for a specific target chip, including interface specifications and user manual. BROADKEY can be implemented on virtually every MCU.
- Hardware-Based Security:
- In line with the strategic principles for IoT of U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Can be implemented on almost all MCUs, sensors, flash devices
- Low Cost:
- Low-footprint software that fits into the smallest, resource-constrained devices.
- User keys can be provisioned at any point in the supply chain.
- BroadKey software IP is delivered as library compiled for a specific target chip, including interface specifications and user manual
- Secure Key Storage
- Flexible Key Provisioning
- Hardware-Software Binding
- Supply Chain Protection
Block Diagram of the Hardware Root of Trust Software to Create, Wrap and Manage Keys